Black Virtual Assistants (BVA) is a community of people, who is passionate about creating a space where all People of Color can therefore be hired and involved in helping all colors of people through their services. Being US-based virtual assistants they have officially received formal training and recognized in performing a specific job or mission.
Unlike Indian and Philippines virtual assistants, Black Virtual Assistants want to be a voice and to testify that people of color should be treated equally as everyone else, despite the qualification and merit. The company is headquartered in Texas, and their assistants work remotely all over the U.S.
About Black Virtual Assistant
Regina Baker, the company’s founder, has been in charge since its establishment in 2004. Her goal as an administrative assistant is to assist, develop, and broaden the Black Virtual Business Community. She performs as an executive virtual assistant and an award-winning business consultant too.
The goal of Black Virtual assistants is to help men and women who want to start a virtual assistant home-based company by offering relevant tools, resources, virtual seminars, transparency, certifications, and low-cost services.
The BVA Mastermind helps to develop depth understanding of the business. Step by step process is intentionally invested for personal development and success as a business owner. The resources acquired will be used to build a recognizable portfolio in the Black Virtual Assistants Directory, which will also be featured in the Black Virtual Assistants Magazine, as a bonus for being a member of the BVA Mastermind.
How to Hire a Virtual Assistant from black Virtual Assistant
Step 1 – Can make a 30-minute consultation call to know the strategist if you need additional assistance in assessing the need and the appropriate assistance.
Step 2 – To hire a virtual assistant from the Black Virtual Assistant click on the “Hire a VA”.
Step 3 – Fill out the detailed form completely by choosing the type of services or else the request will not be accepted if the form is incomplete. Their RFP includes questions about the resources you’re looking for, what you expect from an assistant, your budget, the number of hours you need each month, and other information they’ll need to find the right assistant for you.
Step 4 – It’s just a two-way plan to go with either Regina or other assistants and provide all services at an hourly rate.
Step 5 – Although Black Virtual Assistants ask for your budget, note that they can not have assistants for less than $30 per hour.
Why Black Virtual Assistant
- BVA is a hands-on, invested, and present partner in your business’s growth and development.
- Regina (CEO) also mentors several virtual assistants who want to take their companies to the next level by coaching and her Speaker Virtual Assistant Academy provides one-on-one coaching for virtual assistants and company owners who choose to outsource their operations.
- BVA provides executive virtual assistants who perform high-level administrative support for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and organizations and typically in charge of much more complex tasks, such as technical expertise, document editing and analysis, communications liaison, reporting, report writing, and project management.
- BVA is experienced in clerical administration and technology and first to have a black virtual assistant directory and magazine.
- BVA Mastermind network is a peer-to-peer mentoring group that helps members solve issues by providing feedback and guidance from other members.
- Through digital BVA planner, an ultimate guide for Virtual assistants helps to understand more about
- Strategic Thinking
- Progress and Stagnation Accountability
- VA Characteristics
- 14 Ways to Connect with Others and much more
- BVA ebook named “Your Virtual Assistant Journey to Long Term Profitable Relationships” helps in finding the best virtual assistant path.
Black Virtual Assistant Services
Virtual Assistants from Black Virtual Assistants can handle any day-to-day business job that can be done remotely. Their services include:
- Digital Marketing
- Business Consulting
- Customer Service
- Administrative Assistance
- Data Entry
- Project Management
- Virtual Assistance
BVA is experienced and known for providing administrative services.
Black Virtual Assistant Plans And Pricing
- There are no fixed pricing plans for Black Virtual Assistants’ assistants. The hourly rate for services is $30 per hour, with a monthly minimum of 20 hours.
- If you work with Regina directly, her hourly rates range from $35 to $45 per hour, depending on the work and her availability.
- However, the hourly rate is determined by a combination of skills and experience. You must send an RFP, and a member of their team will respond with a customized quote.
Black Virtual Assistants provide a way for people of color, knowing skills doesn’t need a match to personality and to eradicate racial discrimination in the industry too. And have reach heights through their services and guidelines to become a Virtual assistant. The other options that equally provide virtual assistant services are Serveteam and Premiumhelp