Bottleneck Distant Assistants provides opportunities for professional development for ambitious leaders by developing an efficient and systematic approach to identifying, hiring, and cultivating team members who focus on specific roles and responsibilities.
They value the distinct Filipino culture, which is consistent with their core values and has been incorporated into our own corporate culture as they have many positive characteristics, including a strong work ethic, adaptability, and a strong commitment to their peers.
About Bottleneck Distant Assistants
Bottleneck distant assistant has been sourcing remote assistants since 2007 and the customers are mostly from the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada, and assistants work from their homes in the Philippines.
Bottleneck started with an Integrated service program shortly known as ISP, to assist the business owners with incredible service with expertise quality and each dedicated distance assistant is trained as an ISP Project Manager.
The advantages of hiring a qualified Dedicated Distant Assistant will relieve you of the burden of working in your job, allowing you to focus on your best work they are also appealing to foreign markets due to their Filipino heritage.
Bottleneck Distant Assistants believe that these cultural affiliations, combined with the wide range of skill sets possessed by qualified Dedicated Distant Assistants, place Filipinos among the best choices when it comes to outsourcing offshore workers.
Filipino workers are also known for their perseverance and resourcefulness. Regardless of the difficulties they may face, they can complete their tasks with little supervision. This ability to be self-sufficient can alleviate some of the concerns associated with hiring remote workers.
How to Hire a Virtual Assistant from Bottleneck Distant Assistants
Step 1 – Fill out the inquiry form with basic details and henceforth the consultation call takes place.
Step 2 – The next move is to fill out a VA-Intake form, after which the sourcing process is started by Bottleneck’s Distant recruitment manager.
Step 3 – And go with either of the two pricing plans full or part-time and have a note premium service has access to (ISP) Integrated Service Program, which is explained in upcoming topics.
Step 4 – Finally the Bottleneck Distant will choose a candidate who is the right fit for the role.
Why Bottleneck Distant Assistants
- The Philippines is a rich source of qualified talent with a strong desire to work, whether locally or abroad.
- According to the Online Labour Index (September 2018), the Philippines is ranked 20th among worker home countries.
- You can free up time, become more productive in your higher priorities, and enjoy more of the time you have with the help of a dependable distant assistant (DA).
- An integrated service program (ISP) is available as an option to the premium members. The idea here is to give clients access to multiple levels of expertise. Bottleneck Distant Assistants provides you with a point person that you’ll be able to build a relationship with that specializes in a certain area. The following are areas of expertise:
- Graphic Design.
- Audio/ video editing.
- Web development/management.
- Each Dedicated Distant Assistant is trained by an ISP Project Manager. They oversee each detail from beginning to end.
- The Distant assistants of Bottleneck are good enough in English, soft skills, and with good academic backgrounds and expertise in technology stuff too.
Bottleneck Distant Assistants Services
The Bottleneck Distant Assistants assist in the following services as listed below
- Schedule management
- Social media planning
- Audio/Video editing services
- CRM management
- Sales development support
- Project management
- Customer service
- Travel arrangements
- Event pla0nning
- Email management
- Website management services
- Graphic design
- Phone answering/support
Bottleneck Distant Assistants plans and pricing
The bottleneck has a recurring subscription plan with affordable and no hidden charges. Their pricing plan falls under two categories as
- Full-time subscription
- Part-time subscription
Clients who pay a monthly subscription fee have access to specialized DA services such as graphic design, WordPress website management, and audio/video production.
ISP is included in the Premium Service package, which also includes the costs of your dedicated distant assistant. As a Bottleneck Premium Service client, you will have access to 12-24 hours of ISP services per month.
Bottleneck Distant assistants provide virtual assistants from the Philippines as they believe they could manage in terms of service and also in maintaining harmony and with ISP program stands unique among others. But still, the other best options can be Premiumhelp and Serveteam.