Canada’s Virtual Assistant was created to assist busy entrepreneurs, business owners, parents, athletes, and anybody else who needs support with their lives or enterprises. The company is based in Alberta, Canada, and all of its virtual assistants are also situated there.
They are dedicated to providing you with expert assistance, timely and relevant information, and education that will help you grow your business and achieve your goals. They improve your system and helps to improve the sustainability of business too.
About Canada’s Virtual Assistant
The company began operations in 2018 by Sasha, and she oversees the company’s day-to-day operations while also serving as a virtual assistant for her colleagues. Canada’s Virtual assistant assists you with administrative, marketing, personal, and specialized business support.
Sasha Work with a variety of firms to provide administrative, business, and project management support. Invoicing, project management, scheduling, building systems, social networking, course development, business strategies, and general administrative support are some of her work experiences.
There are several benefits to employing a Canadian virtual assistant. In general, the cultures and working habits are extremely similar, and there will be no language problems that you would encounter if you hire further overseas. Unlike
The young aspirants are given opportunities who excel in academics and with good communication skills and Growth, ownership, and freedom are values that they hold with a mission of supporting business owners and their businesses to hold a special part in their lifestyle with a commitment to providing professional support.
How to Hire a Virtual Assistant from Canada’s Virtual Assistant
Step 1 – Book a consultation call with their dedicated staff member by selecting a date and time slot on an interactive calendar on their site,
Step 2 – Following the call, Canada’s Virtual Assistant will assign your duties to the best-suited assistant from their staff.
Step 3 – They will introduce you to them and allow you to ask them a few questions to ensure that you are satisfied with their choice.
Step 4 – Once you’re ready to work with your assistant, you may begin assigning projects and talking with them via email, Vox, Zoom, or your favorite form of contact.
Why Canada’s Virtual Assistant
- Canada’s Virtual Assistant manages your business in the background so that you can focus on sales, networking, and expansion.
- To provide you with the maximum value, they are always learning new systems and applications.
- They are devoted to excellence in support, management, and continued development of our business skills.
- Work with a variety of firms to provide administrative, business, and project management support.
- They have trained virtual assistants with continuous learning and keep updating with new technologies who will respect your company as if it were our own.
- Having years of experience working remotely they thrive hard to work on your company while you focus on your own.
Canada’s Virtual Assistant Services
Canada’s Virtual Assistant provides a wide range of services to assist your company namely:
- Online Business Management: This includes social media, email management, scheduling, invoicing, the building process, and much more.
- Content creation and repurposing: This includes Blogs, graphics, and social media and can rebuild it and repurpose it to get the most out of it.
- Executive assistant: It involves both business and personal like travel booking, scheduling meetings, maintaining an inbox, and many.
- Project management: They can keep everything on track and organized for you when you have a lot going on, such as several employees or contracts.
- Manuals and courses: Helps in the onboarding process, training, or helps in building courses.
In addition, they primarily operate in the construction, coaching, education, insurance, and mortgage businesses.
Canada’s Virtual Assistant Plans And Pricing
Canada’s Virtual Assistant offers three monthly pricing plans and a customizable hourly cost. Depending on the number of hours you commit to, hourly charges range from $25 to $35.
The following is a complete list of their pricing at the time of publication:
- Custom Package (pay-as-you-go) – $40/hr
- 25 hours per month – $800 ($32/hr)
- 40 hours per month – $1,200 ($30/hr)
- 80 hours per month – $2,000 ($25/hr)
If you’re having trouble keeping up with day-to-day work or searching for methods to grow your business, Canada’s Virtual Assistants will be helpful to you. Unlike Indian and Philipines virtual assistants the cultures and working habits are extremely similar to the US, and there will be no language problems the assistants would encounter. The other best options could be Premiumhelp and Connectcenter.