MyTimeIn is the world’s first enterprise-class productivity management software that prioritizes compliance and privacy while facilitating time, activity, and productivity tracking. It is the only enterprise-class time and productivity monitoring software that is entirely compliant and ideal for any size business.
MyTimeIn was developed with the goal of the future remote workplace, where employees may work from anywhere with the same convenience as they do in the office. It helps both individual and business people to keep track of their works promptly.
The company is based in California, the US, their top priority is providing the best possible service to our clients, and have spent years perfecting MyTimeIn to make it the ideal time and productivity tracking solution teams.
MyTimeIn helps business people deliver great time and productivity tracking for businesses and assist them in meeting their HR reporting and compliance objectives and also makes it simple for managers and executives to keep track of their company’s success.
MyTimeIn provides time and activity tracking, screenshots, thorough reporting, predictive analysis, and more, get end-to-end productivity monitoring for your entire business.
How to Get started with MyTimeIn
Step 1 – Schedule a demo session and select either strategy session or tough base session of 30 and 15 minutes respectively.
Step 2 – Fill out the details and have a consultation call regarding MyTimeIn, its working, features, and all other details.
Step 3 – Or else contact the customer representative by leaving your message and general details and shortly the representatives will be in touch with you.
- The remote workforce’s time and productivity can be tracked. With Compliance Mode, you may safely gather screenshots that may include sensitive information.
- Providing managers and executives with the same level of confidence in team performance as they would in an office setting, as well as a single tracking interface to manage their remote workforce.
- Individual contributors to huge, multi-disciplinary groups of team members working together, management staff have the flexibility and scalability to track and manage any size team.
- Assist team members in keeping track of and managing their daily time-reporting obligations.
- Support team members in staying on top of their task management duties.
- The technical team takes delight in being close to clients and users. This enables them to deploy new products faster and more aggressively than ever before to fulfill the needs of clients.
- This software includes several features that allow you to measure time, keep track of what your virtual assistants/employees are working on, manage attendance, view screenshots of their work, and much more.
- Time tracking: Scalable and privacy-focused time monitoring solution for remote teams.
- Screenshots: can view exactly what your team members are doing online with on-demand screenshots.
- Activity monitoring: Monitor keyboard and mouse usage, websites visited, and more with low-bandwidth monitoring.
- Reduce turnover: To increase your retention, identify and correct troublesome behaviors early on.
- Identify top performers: Find out which of your teams and team members are the most productive.
- Location tracking: With unique machine fingerprinting, you can keep track of your team’s whereabouts and equipment.
- Track late absentees record: Users who are late or absent are tracked in real-time.
- Calculate overbreak calculations: Keep track of users who are having a long lunch break.
- Device tracking: Keep track of their login location, ISP, and device.
- Reporting: Export historical data to CSV for use in other applications and systems.
- Low CPU usage: On a normal laptop, an eight-hour shift uses less than 2% of the CPU.
- Low Bandwidth: Optimized for internet speeds of up to 2 megabits per second
- Fault-Tolerant: When communication is lost, show offline users and resume uploading when you’re back online.
MyTimeIn Plans And Pricing
The best thing about MyTimeIn pricing is that they don’t have paywalls on any of their features. All MyTimeIn plans have complete access to everything they have to offer.
They offer 3 plans that include monthly, yearly, and two-year plans, named Basic, Business, and Enterprise accordingly.
- Basic plan – A month-to-month plan costs $29.99 per month.
- Business – Yearly plan costs around $12.00 per month.
- If you wish to commit to a two-year agreement and get a discount, MyTimeIn also has an Enterprise package.
If you contact them, they’ll be willing to talk about a plan that will work for you.
MyTimeIn would be suitable for every business field working remotely, hence it would be best suited for virtual assistants who work remotely in countries such as India, the Philippines, and The USA. It reduces the need for an additional device or person or software to keep track of the employees. If you are searching out for a virtual assistant then the best choice would be from Connectcenter and Serveteam.