Workpuls is software that helps business owners monitor employees and tracks their productivity using its time mapping tool. In simple words, the company helps clients track, analyze, and optimize. The company headquarters is based in California, USA, and the support staff of WorkPuls works from the same place too.
About the company
The company that started as an analysis tool is now Work Puls because of their constant practice to heeding client or customer needs and providing them with the best solution possible. Started in 2015 by the company founders Ivan Petrovic and Ryan Fyfe, Workpuls has grown into a well-groomed product that has helped its customers evolve with time.
The company has been to able to attract funding because of its unique nature and is also a recipient of many 5-star reviews from clients around the world. For business owners, one of the obvious wishes would be to know that the people they are paying are working on the same thing for what they are being paid for. Workpuls addresses this need in fine style, thanks to its unique set of features created to benefit clients through this application.
Workpuls is a meticulously designed productivity software that’s easy to understand and use. Here is the working principle behind the software explained in detail:
- Agent: Once the software is installed on the computer, it begins to capture all the actions of the employee.
- Server: The server receives the data collected by the agent. This leads to millions of data points processed and organized for machine learning and analytics. Once collected, the data is used to make reports. This enables you to keep track of what exactly your employee is working on.
- Dashboard: This is where you get to see all the notify is and activities that help in making smart business decisions.
Services on offer:
WorkPuls contributes to its clients’ productivity through its operational features given below. Clients can try their free trial package for each of these features before committing to a plan. Here are the details:
Employee monitoring feature enables you to follow your employee’s activities using the following tools:
- Computer Activity tracking
- Regular screenshots
- Verified attendance
Workpuls helps you keep track of all the complex operations with respect to time and money through its time tracking feature. It also includes tools such as:
- Project overview
- Definitive proof of work
- Project budgeting
One of the other unique features is its time mapping system in place that automatically projects the time required to complete a project and provides the following set of tools too.
- Precise project insights
- Human error eliminations
- Hands-off time allocation
WokrPuls offers its services to clients based on its monthly or annual plans. You can choose a plan that is suitable for your business. Here are the details:
- Employee Monitoring: $480 per month for an employee (billed annually).
- Time Tracking: $640 per month for an employee (billed annually).
- Automatic time mapping: $1200 per month for an employee (billed annually).
- Enterprise – This is where clients get all the add-ons apart from the common features. Its a customizable category where clients can place specific requests for their requirements.
Some of the common features listed on each of these plans are as follows:
- Stealth Mode
- Screenshots (Up to 30 per Hour)
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Activities Tracking
- Apps and Websites Usage
- Time and Attendance
- Manual Time Entries
- Productivity Tracking
- Manager Login
- Employee Login (Optional)
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Live Support
Apart from these common features, Workpuls provides add-ons for every category that are uniquely placed to fit each plan, working in the best interests of businesses of all sizes and enables them to scale with ease.
If you’re a business owner looking for a similar service to track your employee’s productivity, you could try your hands on Desktime which is a productivity tracking software offering similar features. Free trial is available too.